At Richfords, we are proud to provide a supportive environment for all employees free from discrimination
while adhering to legislative and regulatory requirements.
Developed the principles set out by the United Nations and Institute for Human Rights and Business
concerning migrant workers, our principles extend to all our staff.
We treat all of our employees equally with dignity and respect without discrimination and with the utmost
respect for their human rights. The relevant UK laws protect all employees of Richfords Ltd in respect of their
employment with us.
For our employees, this means that as their employer we:
• Promote our in house developed Core Values to encourage applicants to work for us;
• Protect their data and ensure confidentiality where employees make disclosures;
• Offer relevant training to promote and progress our employees from within;
• Provide a safe and secure working environment following Health and Safety standards;
• Provide written statements of terms and conditions of employment to all staff as required by law which
outline the terms clearly and transparently;
• Pay our employees regularly and in accordance with their terms and conditions and provide a written
summary of pay and deductions on each occasion;
• Provide a full formal grievance framework which detailed in our Company Handbook, where staff are free to
use our formal reporting or whistleblowing policies to lodge a work-related complaint or matter
• We do not hinder any of our employee’s freedom of movement or their opportunity to seek employment
• Allow our employees the right to join or not join a trade union at their complete discretion.